Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

My compost narrative T3W5

I was wondering around looking for a nice smelly compost heap until... I saw this mountain of smelly unfinished and peeled skin of fruit well I think it was...yeah. Luckily I could smell. I got closer as the compost just stays there. I went closer and it still stays frozen, so I take off like a rocket launcher. I was trying to smell a place to stay as the sun started give up or is it just because I’m blind. I smelt a small damp hole in the compost “Hallelujah!” I smelt my way down and felt the nice soft floor and waited for the next day. Wednesday, 1983.
As I was up and going to follow my scent for some compost. When there was compost all around me, I got to work and started breaking down fruit. I was nibbling trying to nibble my hardest but then I smelt a cold blooded animal “Sniff, sniff...” My little nose went when I scented a centipede. I was scared to death when I smelt a centipede, my veins were popping up. I went closer and closer then... It ran like a little spider monkey. The next morning I got back on to work as my fruit friend wanted to break down so I went to Mr and Mrs Banana’s skin and ate them and their babies and when I went to go they came out but you do not want to know how they came out.

I smelt something very furry it smelt like a wood mouse so I ran for my life and I thought to myself “Please do not kill me!” I started to run and run until the big mouse was gone. I was going to eat some more rotten fruit, “Mmmm...” And then when the compost turned into soil my job was done and then I moved out.

1 comment:

  1. go work misimoa I like your narrative it was so effective to me and nice powerful worlds you got :].

    ReplyDelete