Pages

Friday 19 October 2012

Righteous

Righteous

Hello my name is Johnny English and I’m on a mission to track down a man who tried to shut down my company the S.S.A (Super Secret Agents). This was the beginning of my mission I had to climb to the top of his tower and try to walk across a rope.

Before I saw the very long rope which was like 20 metres long I saw a suitcase and newspaper . I tried to think of a plan to try  help me walk along the rope so I took both. I jumped on the edge of the building and started to think “My life is on the line” I saw two men on the other side and they must have been the two men that tried to shut down my company.

So I put my first foot on the rope and then the second foot went on the rope I prayed that I wouldn’t die I put both items on each side and tried to balance myself but I just couldn’t because the suitcase was heavier than the newspaper. I dropped the newspaper and it landed on the concrete and as I was looking down I saw that it was a long way down. I look forward and whispered to myself “You can do this”. I Closed my eyes and started walking.

I walked only about 5 metres and I knew that I had a long way to go. I Tripped and fell but I was still holding on to the rope with my hands and along I went  and just to make my day worse I got rope burn. I fell off the rope but as I was falling my friends from the S.S.A came and saved me by putting out a trampoline and I was rescued but I still have to complete my mission and the two men were got away.

No comments:

Post a Comment