Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

A Flash In Time


It was a really bright morning but slightly windy at the same time and no one was driving on the street. I was just looking at my grandpa he was only standing there gazing back at me and so I look to the other side and saw the trees swaying like a Hawaiian ladies grass skirt going left and right. I turn to the other way and the road was just looking like there was a tractor who just swallowed it up. Then I turn and looked at the back of me and the pohutukawa tree was so bright I thought it was Christmas.

Looked back at my grandpa and he said to me in a deep small whisper “Why are you here?” and I replied “ I'm here because of you.” I heard my grandpa crying because he misses me and he replied “Go back go back” I yelled “No!” and his spirit just drifted away it was just like the wind blew him away. I searched around for him but still he wasn't there then I heard whispers in my head I ran to a tree hugging it so tight I thought the tree was going to pop. The voices in my head were so loud it was like I was in a tornado and everyone was just saying “Help, help.” Finally the voices stop my head was clear I finally listen to the birds singing with their chirps and the rocks on the road rolling and crackling like it was the bird little instrument.

I could feel the rough bark and chilly wind just hitting my arm giving me goosebumps. I feel a the leafs falling down laying down on my soft skin and my soft silky hair. I could also feel the grass covering my feet as the wind blows it. My clothes are waving like a flag. I feel my face going really cold about to faint but I know I have to find my grandpa.

As I'm hugging the tree I smell sausages I think but it was just the the pohutukawa tree. I also smell the fresh grass and the salty breeze. When I was hugging the tree I smelt the honey from the beehive all the way up in the tree. I smell the leaves that fall on my head.Then I smell a spirit nearby. I can smell the salty sea water splashing on the edge were the rocks are.







No comments:

Post a Comment