Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

Misimoa- Narrative Writing- The Magic Flying Carpet

It was a mysterious evening because my mother had disappeared I don’t know where but I tried so hard to find and I'm sure she couldn't have gone so far because it was only this morning when she told me she was going grocery shopping until suddenly... I sighted a secret door well it look secret and then I found a strange looking device that had a play button in the centre of it and at the back of it was a white sheet covering something. So then I pressed play on the strange looking device and up popped a hologram of my father he had said to open up and the white sheet, sit on it  and say the following words that’s when I paused the hologram. I pulled off the white sheet and an dusty old rug was just lying on the ground so I sat down and played the rest of the following tape. He said to say “fly le vaalele fly” and as soon as you know it the rug started to wiggle and up I went flying on air. It felt like I was walking on air.

When I was in the air the rug took up into the clouds and it was taking me somewhere but then the rug started to slow down because there was a dark palace with lightning and disasters and it took too much space so we had nowhere to go. So the rug floated me slowly inside the castle very slowly. I saw shadows rushing across the room. I was so scared I nearly hugged the rug viciously. we floated a couple more steps inside and then boom! cannons were going off and me and the rug zoomed through the cannons dodging the all of them but lucky one nearly had me but it skimmed my nose and clashed somewhere else. then when that mess was over we saw a dark smelly tunnel so we went inside and the tunnel led us to more danger there were knives flying, flames bursting from the ground and we had no idea how to get out of this one. The rug had some sort of remote that had a defence shield. I pressed the button and there was a bubble that started to surround me and the knives was just bouncing off the shield and clashing into the solid walls making tiny dents in it. Boom boom we heard loud stomps and went there slowly ROAR! a raging giant grabbed me started to squeeze me and it was nearly going to squeeze me to death but then the rug brung out these intense machine guns and started shooting but the giant felt no effect. The rug tickled the giant and as soon as possible the giant let go of me and I fell onto the rug and the rug and I flew off and the exit door was right in front of us then zoom there were lasers slicing through. We tried to dodge the lasers but they were too much of a maze to get passed then we used the shield and went in then when we hit the first laser weeoh weeoh the security alarm went off so we rushed to the exit door and flew out.

And there it was standing right in front of us the palace of heaven we glided there and I jumped off the rug and opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes but my mum and dad were having tea. I said “Mum, dad how could you, have tea without me” so then my mum told me to come have tea but I refuse and jumped on the rug and zoomed off into the clouds just flying around the palace.     

No comments:

Post a Comment