Pages

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Analysing The Worlds Greatest By R Kelly.


Part of the song
What is the main idea(s) in this part of the song?
Give an example from the text that supports this idea.
Give another example from the text that supports this idea.
Express your viewpoint by synthesising what you have analysed.
-Do you agree with this part of the song? Why/why not?
Verse 1
The main idea in this verse is inspiration...
“I am a mountain, I am a tall tree.”
“I am a swift wind sweepin in the country.”
Yes I agree with this part of the song because everyone has a inspiration of who they look up to and want to become in the future.
Chorus
The main idea in this chorus is how people can achieve their aspiration
“Im that Star up in the im that sky hey,i made it emmmm
“I'm that mountain peak up high Hey i made it
Yes i agree because artist wanted to lead people their and also to achieve their own aspiration.
Verse 2
I think that this verse is about being fearless.
“I am a lion down in the jungle”
“I am a giant I am a eagle”
“Yes I agree because I think that you have to stand up for yourself”
Verse 3
What I think about the third verse is about caring,love and the world...
“In the ring of life”
“I’m the worlds greatest”
“I’ll reign love”
“When all is darkest,I’ll shine a light”
“Yes I agree because I think that no matter what he is he cares about the earth because he shows that he think the greatest world is earth”
Verse 4


The main idea is to follow dreams...
“In the end of tunnel there is a pot of gold.”
“And faith was right there to pull me through, yeah now I can just walk through.”
Yes I agree with this because faith can help you follow your dreams and pull you to a great future.

No comments:

Post a Comment